Financial planning is about a life plan, and that includes finding out what retirement looks like to you. Perhaps you have a more traditional view of retirement: quitting your job and traveling the world or working on your golf game. Or maybe you are more interested in staying at your current job but cutting back hours, or starting a new business venture entirely. Our job is to help you assess where you are today and to make informed choices for the future.
Some of the retirement-related issues we can help you with are:
- Employer-sponsored plans and employer match
- Consolidating old employer accounts
- Pension payout and pension max strategies using life insurance
- Social Security strategies to maximize your benefit
- Required Minimum Distributions from tax-qualified plans
- Roth conversion strategies to minimize taxes